Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- No one will be on duty before 7:30 a.m. DO NOT DROP OFF STUDENTS BEFORE 7:30 a.m.
- All students should report to their respective grade – level hallway if they arrive between 7:30 a.m. and 7:50 a.m.
- Breakfast in the Classroom will be served from 7:50 a.m. until 8:20 a.m.
- It is very important that students are on-time for school. Instruction begins promptly at 8:15 a.m.
Please do not drop off any students in the visitors’ parking lot. This area has been designated as bus and van drop off.
The P.M. pickup procedure was developed to ensure that all students are safe during dismissal. P.M. pickup is the busiest time and most dangerous. Please do your part to help our students get home safely. For the security of our students, the entrance doors will remain locked, and no children are to be dismissed to parents/guardians after 2:45 pm. No parents will be allowed to enter the building during dismissal.
- Anyone needing to park or leave their vehicle should use marked parking spaces.
- Please do not park and exit a vehicle in the car stacking lane.
- Parking in fire lanes is prohibited at all times.
- School buses will pick up students at the back parking lot behind the gym.
- Walkers will be released to the back of the building and escorted to the side walk alongside Jackson Street and directed to their respective route home.
- Car pool students will be escorted to their respective hallways for pick – up. Parents may enter the car stacking lane from Cuniff Street .
Students must be picked up by 4:05 p.m. Any student who has not been picked up before 4:05 p.m. will report to the front office. Parents who consistently pick up students late will be reported to the proper authorities.