Campus Rules and Procedures
- Follow Charlton-Pollard/BISD rules and dress code.
- Follow BISD Student Code of Conduct.
- Remain in designated areas at all times.
- Snacks, cell phones, electronics, unlawful, or disruptive items are not permitted.
- Report on time with materials/assignments.
- Complete all assignments as directed.
- Cheating in any manner is prohibited.
- Listen when others are talking.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
- Don’t fight or disrupt class.
- Do not bully others.
- Speak respectfully without vulgarity.
- Respect teachers, staff, and peers.
- BE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE, BE RESPECTFUL.
- Be CHAMPS.
Cell Phones and Electronics
CELL PHONES and OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE PROHIBITED from use in classrooms or the school building during daily operations. If a staff member sees or hears a phone, it will be taken and returned only to a parent. Teachers are expected to enforce this policy.