Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- No one will be on duty before 7:30 am. DO NOT DROP OFF STUDENTS BEFORE 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast will be served in the classroom from 7:50am until 8:20am for ALL
- PK-5th grade students will be held in the gym until 7:50 a.m.
- It is very important that students are on-time for school. Instruction begins promptly at 8:15 a.m.
Our PM dismissal remains the same. Please carefully review below. The p.m. pickup procedure was developed to ensure that all students are safe during dismissal. P.M. pickup is the busiest time and most dangerous. Please do your part to help our students get home safely.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the building to pick up students. Standing in the hall or outside your child’s class is not allowed.
- Pre-K students will be picked up at our main entrance beginning at 3:20 p.m. Siblings of PK students may be released from the front of the building.
- The dismissal bell for K-5th grade students will ring at 3:35 p.m. You cannot pick up students before 3:35 p.m.
- K – 5th grade students who are car riders will be picked up on the Avenue E side of the school (back of the school).
- K- 5th grade students who are walkers must have a form on file and will be released in front of the gym at 3:35pm.
- The pick up line will begin on Avenue E and Gilbert and wrap around the soccer field along Avenue D.
- You must follow the one way direction on Gilbert and Avenue E. No exceptions allowed.
- Gilbert Street between Avenue E and Avenue F will be blocked; there will be no entrance or exit. Do Not Park on Gilbert Street between Avenue D and Avenue E. This will be strictly enforced and violators will be ticketed.
- We are encouraging parents to stay in their cars and pick up students through the pick-up line.
- School buses will pick up students in front of the gym on Avenue F. Parking in this area is prohibited.
- DO NOT park within 50 ft. of the intersection on Avenue F and Gilbert Street. Doing so makes it difficult for buses and cars to turn.
- Traffic is usually heavy the first days of school. It does not last. Please be patient.
- Any student who has not been picked up before 3:50 p.m. will report to the front office. All students must be picked up by 3:50 p.m. There will be no adult supervision after that time.
THANK YOU in advance for following the AM and PM procedures.