- Face Masks
Face masks are not required but are highly recommended. Please contact your child’s teacher, the principal, or the school nurse if additional information is needed.
- Those wishing to visit must call ahead and make an appointment.
- All visitors to the campus must report to the front office with a valid picture id to be signed in.
- Bus riders, daycare van riders, and walkers will be dropped off in the front of the school in the designated area (second set of blue double doors near the playground).
- Car riders will be dropped off at the gym. The flow of traffic for arrival is one-way only. Parents will turn onto Pennock Street from E Lucas Drive and turn right into the gate to enter the campus driveway. Parents will follow the drive around the building to the gym entrance. A staff member will assist students with exiting the vehicle. Parents are required to remain in their vehicles. Drop off is available 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. School starts at 8:05 a.m. Students dropped off after 8:05 a.m. are tardy and must be brought to the front office by a responsible adult with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- All parents are asked to create an identification tag for their child for the first day of school with the child’s first and last name, address, phone number, and teacher’s name. Please attach the tag, which can be an index card or other sturdy paper, with a safety pin. Parents may also label their child’s backpack with the same information. Teachers will make permanent tags for the students during the first week of school.
- Parents will not be allowed to accompany students into the school.
- All students will be escorted by designated staff to their dismissal locations.
- Bus riders, daycare van riders, and walkers will be escorted to the designated exit.
- Car riders will be escorted to the gym for pickup. Parents will turn onto Pennock Street from E Lucas Drive and turn right into the gate to enter the campus driveway. The flow of traffic is one-way only. Parents will follow the drive around the building to the gym entrance. Car rider tags should be displayed on the dashboard of the car on the passenger side for easy viewing by staff. As you approach the gym, a staff member will view your child’s name tag and call their name over the dismissal radio. This will alert a staff member in the gym to bring your child out and assist them with getting in the vehicle. Parents are required to remain in their vehicles. Staff will begin loading cars at 3:15 p.m. We encourage parents who have to pick up students from other campuses to pick up their Pre-K students first.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each dismissal location for each student and staff member to sanitize when needed.
- Exterior doors will be propped open and supervised by a staff member to expedite dismissal and provide security.
Gates are locked during the school day, but will be opened for drop off and dismissal. The front office doors open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 3:00 p.m.
Student Pick Up From the Front Office
In the event someone needs to pick up a student from the front office, please remember that every individual will have to present a valid picture id every visit to be verified as someone approved to pick up the student. We follow this procedure every time. Please let friends and family know about this requirement so they can be prepared. Your child will not be released to an individual if they do not have a valid picture id or if their name is not on the approved list.