Campus Standards for Student Conduct
Each student is expected to:
- Demonstrate courtesy, even when others do not.
- Behave in a responsible manner, always exercising self discipline.
- Attend all classes, regularly and on time.
- Prepare for each class; take appropriate assignments and supplies to class.
- Meet district and campus standards of grooming and dress.
- Respect the rights and privileges of students, teachers, and other district staff and volunteers.
- Respect the property of others, including district property and facilities
- Cooperate with and assist the school staff in maintaining safety and order.
- Adhere to the requirements of the Student Code of Conduct.