Campus Policies and Procedures
- Follow CMMHS/BISD rules and dress code.
- Follow BISD Student Code of Conduct.
- Remain in designated areas at all times.
- Beware of tardy policies.
- Snacks, cell phones, electronics, unlawful, or disruptive items are not permitted.
- Report any/all sexual harassment issues.
- Wear ID at all times, in visible front area.
- Report on time with materials/assignments.
- Be in your seat when the tardy bell rings.
- Complete all assignments as directed.
- Attend all classes.
- Cheating in any manner is prohibited.
- Listen when others are talking.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
- Don’t fight or disrupt class.
- Don’t curse, tease, or falsely accuse.
- Do not bully others.
- Speak respectfully without vulgarity.
- Don’t make sexual or gang gestures.
- Respect teachers, staff, and peers.
CELL PHONES AND ELECTRONICS:
CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED from use in classrooms or the school building during daily operations. If a staff member sees or hears a phone, it will be taken and returned ONLY on Wed. and Friday. Phones are given to the bookkeeper and can only be returned to a legal parent or guardian. Teachers are expected to enforce this policy.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE PROHIBITED from use in classrooms or the school building during daily operations. If a staff member sees any electronic device, it will be taken and returned afterschool ONLY on Wednesday/Friday for a fee of $15. Electronic devices are given to Ms. Anderson and can only be returned to a legal parent or guardian. Teachers are expected to enforce this policy.