Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Morning Drop Off Procedures.
- Parents dropping off students must enter the "STAFF" gate on Fannett Road and drop students off near the Jackson Center, then exit toward Sarah Street.
- Students being dropped off after 7:20 AM must be dropped off at the Main gate (Flag Pole Gate), then enter the front office to receive a tardy pass.
- Busses will drop off in front of Main Breezeway.
- Student Drivers should enter the "STUDENT" gate and park in their assigned spot in the Student Parking Lot.
- Students eating breakfast should report to the cafeteria until the 7:12 bell rings.
- Students who are not eating breakfast should report to the practice gym until the 7:12 bell rings.
Afternoon Pick Up Procedures
- Parents picking up students must enter the "STAFF" gate on Fannett Road and drop students off near the Jackson Center, then exit toward Sarah Street.
- Only busses will be allowed into the parking lot in front of the Admin building from 2:15 PM thru 3:00 PM.
- Student drivers need to exit out the Student parking Lot Gate.
- All students will be directed out the Main Gate to wait for their ride (Parents must pick up students by 3:15 PM)