The dress code will be in effect each day... including Fridays.
- Clothing may not be worn that displays (written, pictured, or implied) obscene and distasteful slogans or advertises tobacco, drugs, or alcoholic beverages.
- All students are expected to wear shoes with backs. Slippers, athletic slides, flip-flops, and house shoes are not permitted at any time.
- Clothing should be neat and clean at all times. Tank tops and muscle shirts are not permitted unless a shirt is worn under them.
- Students are not allowed to wear jeans with holes.
- Leggings/ jeggings or tights are not allowed.
- Hair must be neat, trimmed, and well-groomed.
- Bandannas, caps, hats, stocking caps, and other types of headgear are not permitted.
- Students may wear hemmed shorts of approximately 2 inches above the knee. Shorts that are form-fitting and shorts with slits are not permissible.
- Trousers must be worn at the waist with a belt. Caps, hats, and sunglasses may not be worn inside the building.
- Undergarments must be worn at all times.
- No see-through apparel will be permitted for girls or boys.
- Inappropriate tattoos must be covered.
- No Afro picks or rakes are allowed.
- No cell phones, electronic devices, or earbuds are allowed after the first bell at 7:12 unless you are eating lunch.