The Automotive Technology Course is designed to teach students about gasoline and diesel engines; using computerized diagnostic equipment to locate electrical systems and engines problems.
Instructor: Troy Burnett
Students receive training in:
- The design and construction of gasoline and diesel engines.
- Testing, repair, and tune–up of gasoline engines.
- Troubleshoot and maintenance of gasoline engines.
- Microcomputer applications in gasoline engines.
- Hydraulic, fuel, and electrical systems.