Dress and Grooming
- Polo style shirts
- 6th grade – White
- 7th grade – Grey
- 8th grade – Primary school color -Royal Blue
- School Spirit (school clubs, PTA, athletics) shirts may be worn on as designated by campus
- Sweatshirts must be white, grey, or primary school color based on grade level
- Hoodies are NOT permitted
- Jackets in the buildings must be unzipped; can be any color but are preferred and suggested in school colors
- Polo style shirts
- Khaki, navy blue or black slacks, shorts, skirts, or skorts are acceptable. There should be no designer names visible. Cargo pants are not acceptable. Uniform dresses are acceptable.
- Shorts and skirts, or skorts must be to the top of the knee.
- No flip flops, house slippers, or slip-ons
- All shoes MUST have backs
Examples of unacceptable clothing according to these guidelines include, but are not limited to:
Biker shorts Chubbies Cut, frayed, or torn garments
Gym / Wind shorts High slashed skirts Jeans (any color)
Jogging shorts Midriff tops Oversized shirts or pants Pajamas Spaghetti-strap shirts Spandex shorts or tights
Inappropriate messages, logos, and designs on any attire are prohibited. Specifically, the District prohibits pictures, emblems, or writing on clothing that:
- are lewd, vulgar, offensive, or obscene.
- advertise or depicts tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, drugs, or another substance prohibited under Policy FNCF(Legal)
No type of cap, hat, bandannas, or sweatband is allowed in the building. Expectations would be a hat or cap that is part of a uniform at a school activity or a head covering worn for religious purposes. Official documentation may be requested to document this circumstance.
If the principal determines that a student’s grooming or clothing violates the school’s dress code, the student will be given an opportunity to correct the problem at school. If not corrected, the student may be assigned in-school suspension (ISS) for the remainder of the day, until the problem is corrected, or until a parent or designee brings an acceptable change of clothing to the school. Repeated offenses may result in more serious disciplinary action in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct.
ID card must be worn around the neck at all times. ($5 charge to replace ID) An altered card must be replaced at the student’s expense.)
6th Grade 7th grade 8th grade
Khaki Pants Black Pants Navy Pants