Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- ALL car riders are to be dropped off on the Dowlen Rd side of the campus in the front parking lot in the morning.
- Bikers should exit their bikes once they are on the school grounds and proceed to the bike rack where they should lock their bikes and enter the cafeteria until breakfast time. They will disperse to the appropriate location until the bell rings for the school day.
- Bus riders will enter the building from the Gladys Ave unloading zone and proceed to the cafeteria entrance of the campus. They will enter the cafeteria until time for breakfast. They will disperse to the appropriate location until the bell rings for the school day.
- 6th graders are to be picked up at rear parking lot of the campus on the Gladys Ave side in the afternoon.
- 7th & 8th grade car riders are to be picked up in the front parking lot (Dowlen Rd side) of the campus in the afternoon.
- Walkers and bikers will leave the campus in the appropriate directions. Those going to Roger’s Park, should cross the street at the light. Students should not cross Gladys in the middle of the street.
- Bus riders should exit the building and load busses immediately (Gladys Ave bus loading zone). Students should wait in the bus loading zone until their bus arrives.
ADMINISTRATORS AND STAFF WILL MONITOR STUDENTS AT LOCATIONS BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL TO ENSURE SAFETY AND ORDER IS ACHIEVED.
Download the map.