Call for Quality Schools
Beaumont ISD’s vision is to, in collaboration with the entire community, create an inclusive academic excellence environment that supports all learners' diverse needs. To realize this vision, Beaumont ISD (BISD) is committed to establishing and nurturing new in-district partnerships to cultivate, augment, and recruit the best leadership and talent to serve Beaumont’s kids.
Through the Call for Quality Schools (Request for Information), BISD seeks partners inside and outside to design new and reimagine existing in-district schools, programs, and to identify new and existing talent to support our most at-need students.
Several guiding principles are core to BISD’s vision and expectations for future partnerships. The ideal partner will be aligned with BISD on its commitment to quality, equity, and collaboration, as outlined below.
- All partners must be committed to serving students and families through a shared definition of student success, including developing a School Performance Framework.
- All partners commit to and will describe how they will contribute to BISD’s goal of all district schools meeting Texas Education Agency (TEA) accountability standards and how their partnership aligns with BISD’s core beliefs (outlined in the appendix).
- Partners must focus on meeting the needs of all students, particularly Beaumont’s most vulnerable populations.
- All partners must receive the same access to funding and resources to ensure that all schools have the opportunity to achieve success for their students.
- All partners will commit to collaborating with BISD to provide high-quality options for all of Beaumont’s children and to share effective practices.
- BISD is committed to supporting partners as best as possible in developing great schools.
Opportunities for BISD Partnership
- No current opportunities at this time.
Application Process and Timeline
Applications will be accepted electronically on a rolling basis to email@example.com. Applications will be considered as soon as they are submitted, so we encourage interested applicants to submit as early as possible.
Currently, Beaumont ISD has not issued a Call for Quality Schools Applications.
Please check back for additional details about any future webinars.
Please email Anetra Cheatham, the Chief of BISD’s Innovation Office, with any questions.