Graduation Requirements and Resources
Parent Seminar: Graduation Requirements and 4- Year Planning
Beaumont ISD utilizes Eduthings, a program used to assist our students in grades 8 through 12 with course registration. It allows greater access and more reliable information related to class choices, viewing and tracking four-year plans, endorsements, and graduation requirements.
Parents, please sign your student's 4-year plan confirming high school course requests using Eduthings.
1. Scan the QR code below or visit https://bmt-students.ctecoding.com to access the Eduthings Student Portal.
Scan the QR code to access Eduthings
2. Use your student's school Google login plan to access this information
3. Review and sign your student’s four-year plan.
Detailed instructions are linked below:
- 8th Grade- Parent and Student Instructions for Eduthings
- 9th -12th Grade- Parent and Student Instructions for Eduthings
CTE: Programs of Study and Endorsements:
Click on the link above to access our website regarding graduation information available as it relates to CTE (Career and Technical Education) pathways.
Texas Career Check Interest Profiler
Students use the interest profiler linked above to explore career interests.