Beaumont ISD Dyslexia Parent Information Google Site
STATE and INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
- 2021 Changes to the Dyslexia Handbook
- Legal Framework
Good books for more information:
- Reading David: A Mother and Son’s Journey Through the Labyrinth of Dyslexia by Lissa Weinstein, PhD.
- Overcoming Dyslexia: A New and Complete Science-Based Program for Reading Problems at Any Level by Sally Shaywits, M.D.
- The Many Faces of Dyslexia by Margaret Byrd Rawson
- Different Is Not Bad. Different Is the World by Sally L. Smith
- The Worst Speller in Junior High by Caroline Janover
- Josh: A Boy with Dyslexia by Caroline Janover
- How Dyslexic Benny Became a Star: A story of Hope for Dyslexic Children and Their Parents by Joe Griffith
- My Name is Brain/Brian by Jeanne Betancourt
The Power of Dyslexia about Famous Dyslexics
Dyslexia for a Day - Writing Sentences