How to Apply
We are excited to announce that the Admission Application for the 2024-2025 school year is now live on our website! The priority deadline for admission is December 20, 2023, but the campus will continue to accept applications through the last day of school, as long as spots are available.
To apply, students must
- Be a resident of the City of Beaumont.
- Be in 8th grade during the application process (applications from 9th grade students are reviewed on a case by case basis).
- Have a desire to achieve and a willingness to work hard.
- Complete and submit the application form and two teacher recommendations obtained from a current Math, Science, Social Studies, or English teacher.
- Complete the process outlined below.
Steps to complete
- The Application: October 2023 through December 20, 2023
- The Interview: February 1, 2024
- Apply Texas: April/May 2024
- Summer Bridge: July 22 - August 2, 2024
- Signing Night @ LIT: August 2, 2024
All five steps must be completed in order to retain a student's admission status, once granted. If a student is admitted and fails to complete one or more of the steps above, Beaumont ECHS will consider the student's admission offer to have been refused and the student will be removed from enrollment on the campus. A parent will be notified of next steps for enrollment in an appropriate educational setting, such as the student's zoned campus in BISD.
Please contact principal Melanie Pharis at email@example.com with any questions.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
- BISD works within the G-Suite of products, so Google Chrome will work best for this process.
- This will be easiest on a desktop, laptop, or Chromebook, but is doable on a phone or tablet.
- Allow yourself approximately 1.5 continuous hours to complete the application.
- Once the form is started, going back to a previous section will cause you to restart the entire form. There are several sections in the application, so ensure each is accurate and complete before moving on to the next. If a break is needed while working on the application, leave the window or tab open and it will be there when you return. If you close the tab or the form without submitting it, your work will be lost.
Please use the links to the left or the live link here to Apply Now!