The Activity Fund Office is located at central office and reports to the CFO. The Activity Fund Office provides activity fund bookkeeping assistance to all campuses in the district.
- Manage account activity
- Assist with bank reconciliations for activity funds
- Verify and post cash receipts to TEAMS.
- Approve RPO’s and check requests for student activity transactions in TEAMS.
- Implements procedures – Centralized Activity Fund Procedures Manual and training materials.
- Coordinate with principals and bookkeepers to correct deviations from policy and procedures.
- Prepares journal entries for activity funds
- Reviews fundraising requests
- Conduct training for staff (bookkeepers, sponsors, principals, etc.)
- Provide information to principals regarding issues with their respective campus.
- Send correspondence regarding changes or issues with activity funds.
- Site visits to campuses regarding activity funds.
- Transfer of funds between activity accounts.
- Creating new accounts in TEAMS.
- Other administrative duties