- Complete the Fundraising Approval Form (SAF-112) in Eduphoria at least two weeks before the fundraising date. Remember only two tax free days per year
- Determine whether the items to be sold are taxable so that the vendor can include tax on their invoice. Remember, you must charge students/parents sales tax on items to be sold unless you are using one of two tax free days.
- If the fundraiser is approved by the Principal, complete the Student Activity Fund Voucher/Check Request Form (SAF-104) and attach the invoice from the vendor. Note on SAF-104 whether or not this is a tax free sale. Round up the sale price to the nearest dollar (ex. $8.58 becomes $9.00).
- Once the Principal approves this order, the bookkeeper will enter in TEAMS as a check request.
- Complete the Fundraising Financial Report (SAF-114) in Eduphoria within 5 days of the completion of the fundraiser, check that the form is in balance and turn in to the bookkeeper/secretary. The sponsor should also attach all supporting documentation indicating the total sales amount.
The bookkeeper/secretary is responsible for verifying that the total sales and total expenses on the Fundraiser Financial Report (SAF-114) match the revenue.
Remember, the fundraising project cannot begin until approved by the Principal or Activities Director (high school). All purchases must be pre-approved by the Principal before items can be ordered and entered in TEAMS as a check request. Any person that orders merchandise without pre-approval shall assume full responsibility for the payment of the invoice.
ALL FUNDRAISING PROFITS SHALL BENEFIT THE STUDENT BODY OR ORGANIZATION AS A WHOLE.