**Campuses will receive H.E.B., Kroger, and Market Basket charge cards. Cards must be secured in the campus safe and signed out as needed, and must be returned immediately after use. The Bookkeeper should keep a card log with the date and name of the person being issued the card.
Project purchase orders are to be setup with your Campus (461) Accounts. Be sure you submit your requisition requests timely so as not to incur unauthorized purchases. Account limits listed below are per school year.
- High Schools $3,000.00
- Middle Schools $1,500.00
- Elementary Schools $1,000.00
Abuse of these cards will result in privileges being revoked, fines if the card is lost or stolen and if receipts are not turned in to the bookkeeper immediately after use.
Purchases made with these cards are for food, snacks, and food related items only!
Contact Purchasing for a list of approved vendors when purchasing non-food items such as paper, batteries, electronics, etc.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR CAMPUS ACTIVITY FUND AND STUDENT ACTIVITY FUND PURCHASES:
CAMPUS ACTIVITY FUND – 461 (PURCHASE ORDER – DISTRICT CHARGE CARDS)
All charge card purchases through campus funds (461) must be processed as a Project Purchase Order and must have pre-approval from the Principal and in TEAMS before purchases can be made (do not make purchases without a purchase order number).
- Complete the SAF-104 Activity Funds Voucher in its entirety and submit for principal approval.
- Once the Principal approves, the bookkeeper will enter the request in TEAMS as a project requisition and attach the SAF 104 as support. When a purchase order number is issued, purchases can then be made.
- The purchaser must have the credit card and the P.O number to be referenced at the time of checkout. The purchaser must bring the receipt to the Bookkeeper immediately after the purchase.
- The Bookkeeper will verify the date, amount, and purchase order number on the receipt and attach the receipt to the approved SAF-104. Bookkeeper will release the amount of the receipt in TEAMS under the P.O. number referenced, and forward a copy of the receipt and required receipt form to Accounts Payable for payment.
STUDENT ACTIVITY FUND – 865 (CHECK REQUEST – DISRTICT CHARGE CARD)
All charge card purchases through student activity (865) will be processed as a check request and must have pre-approval from the Principal on the SAF-104 before purchases can be made.
- The sponsor will estimate the amount to be spent, complete the SAF 104 Activity Fund Voucher, and submit to the bookkeeper for Principal approval.
- Once the Principal approves, the sponsor will check out the charge card from the bookkeeper.
- The charge card holder must have the charge card and their name is to be referenced at the time of checkout. The sponsor must bring the receipt to the Bookkeeper immediately after the purchase.
- The Bookkeeper will verify the date and amount on the receipt and attach it to the approved SAF-104 and enter it in TEAMS as a check request. Attach all supporting documents to the check request in TEAMS.
ATTENTION: CHARGE ACCOUNTS ARE FOR ALL SCHOOLS! ALTHOUGH THE DISTRICT IS CAUTIOUS ABOUT THE USE OF CHARGE ACCOUNTS, THIS EXCEPTION IS BEING MADE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR STUDENTS. YOU ARE TO TAKE SPECIAL CARE IN THE USE OF THESE CARDS AS THEY WILL BE MONITORED CLOSELY.