It is not necessary to write a check to transfer funds from one club account to another or to another department within the district. Transfers must be documented by using the Transfer Request Form (SAF-115). Transfers should be utilized for the following situations and initiated by the bookkeeper:
- Profits from school-wide fundraisers need to be distributed to participating clubs or groups on the same campus
- Entry fee payments to another campus within the district
- To cover negative balances
- If a cash receipt is entered into an incorrect account
- Payments from activity funds for district services (e.g. student snacks from Child Nutrition, BISD Security for campus events, payments to Transportation for bus services, etc.)
- At no time should one student club's funds be used to satisfy a negative balance in another club.
Transfer Form (SAF-115) should be sent to the Activity Fund Office for processing.