- The Centralized Activity Funds Procedures Manual states that an official BISD receipt must be issued for all money collected $5.00 and over.
- When Sponsors turn money in to the school bookkeeper, it must be accompanied by the yellow copies of receipts they issued from their official BISD receipt book.
- Tabulation of Money Collected from Students (Form SAF-103) may be substituted for yellow copies of receipts when the amounts collected from students are less than $5.00.
- Sponsors must also complete the Internal Deposit Slip (SAF-102) which must accompany each deposit turned in to the bookkeeper.
- Money should not be held by the sponsor for any length of time. Funds need to be turned in daily to the bookkeeper. The sponsor assumes responsibility if funds are not turned in.
REMEMBER! ALL MONEY COLLECTED MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE BOOKKEEPER DAILY FOR DEPOSIT!