Once the bookkeeper returns from summer break:
- Print a year to date report on all activity.
- Review the entries made during the summer by the Finance Department. Any questions should be directed to the Activity Funds Office.
- After review, reprint and distribute the reports to the teacher/sponsor of each activity as well as the Principal. Keep a copy for your files.
- Have sponsors complete the Conflict of Interest (SAF-116) and the Responsibilities of Faculty Sponsors of Student Groups (SAF-113).
- Issue BISD receipt books as needed using the SAF-124 Receipt Book Distribution Log.