Fee Waiver Request Form
This form is used to request a fee waiver for college applications, SAT, ACT, NCAA, and NAIA. Fee waivers are not issued to every student. Only qualifying students will receive a fee waiver. Fee waiver codes and forms will only be sent to the student at their BISD email address (IDemail@example.com).
The following indicators may qualify you to receive a fee waiver, but your information must be current with BISD's Student Services must be reflected in our system:
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the federal free or reduced-price lunch program (FRPL)*
- Your annual family income falls within the Income eligibility guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound)
- Your family receives public assistance
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home, or are homeless
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan
*You must enroll or be eligible for the FRPL. Students who attend schools where all students receive free lunch do not automatically qualify for a fee waiver.