• Dormant Accounts

    Campus Accounts (Fund 461) – review accounts with no activity. If there has not been any activity for two years or more, the balance can be transferred to your principal’s campus account (C47).

    Student Accounts (Fund 865) – review accounts with inactive sponsors. Make inquiries and verify if there is no-one interested in the sponsorship. Account balances dormant for more than two years can be transferred to the principal’s campus account (C47) or the general student account (S32).