• Parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to complete the student withdrawal process in person. Be sure to request an unofficial copy of the student's educational records prior to leaving.  This will enable the receiving school to expedite the enrolling process.

      Upon receipt of the unofficial education records by a school, the school should enroll and appropriately place the student based on the information provided in the unofficial records pending validation by the official records, as quickly as possible.  They will then contact the previous school for an official copy of the records.

      When military orders require a family to move prior to the end of the school year, they are expected to enroll in the receiving school if that school is in session. However, if a family is transferring to a school where school is no longer in session, it is recommended the family work with their current liaison to make arrangements for completing course work, end of course exams, and receive final grades.

Military Connections