The Department of Student Services provides a broad “umbrella” of support and resources to assist parents, students, district staff and community patrons in matters pertaining to student-related affairs in Beaumont ISD. The Department has trained staff and printed materials available to address various student matters in an effort to enhance the student’s overall education experience.
We assist with:
- Admissions, Eligibility and Enrollment Requirements
- Child Custody/Legal Orders pertaining to students
- Compulsory Attendance/Truancy
- Foster Care & Kinship Care Admissions
- Guardianship (Power-of-Attorney/Education Guardianships)
- Home School Declarations
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance
- Online Registration
- Parent Self-Serve
- Policies, Procedures and Regulations related to Students
- Pupil Accounting and Attendance Guidelines
- Residency Affidavits
- Student Records: Transcripts and Educational Verifications
- Student Transfers
Click here to log on to Parent Self-Serve.
Senecia H. Saveat
3395 Harrison Ave.
Beaumont TX 77706