To volunteer in BISD or represent as a business/community partner you must have an approved volunteer application and background check on file with the district. To fill out an application, click the links below (must be done on a desktop computer).
For returning volunteers, applications must be completed each calendar year. For example, if you were approved November 1, 2018, your volunteer application is current through October 31, 2019.
To renew, you will receive an email from App-Garden 30 days prior to your application approval date. As soon as the email is received, you will be directed to go into App-Garden and say "Yes" that you want to continue to volunteer. However, you cannot go in and say that you want to renew until you receive an "Expired" email.
Click here for a short video on how to register with the online system.
An online volunteer application form takes approximately five minutes and must be completed in one session as there is no facility to save.
- You will be required to submit your personal information (first and last name, address, phone number, email, driver’s license number, date of birth).
- Check that all the information is correct before you submit your application.
- Select the school or schools where you will be able to volunteer.
- There will be some volunteer assignments listed on the volunteer application, please select the ones that you would like to apply.
- Indicate if you are part of an organization. If it is not listed, please check other and add your organization’s name.
- BISD Office of Human Resources will run the background check.
Once the volunteer application is submitted it usually takes 10 days to process the information. An email will be sent to the email address entered to inform you of the status of the application.
BISD no longer accepts paper applications. If you need assistance filling out an application or for more information about becoming a volunteer, contact email@example.com.
Beaumont ISD is always looking for dedicated members of our community and local businesses to work with our students. We strongly encourage and believe that community involvement is a major building block in the foundation of building a strong campus and district. The mentorship provided by our volunteers and business partners leaves a lasting impact on our students. By giving of your time, you are making a difference in a child's life and helping us to build a successful district.
Volunteer opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- ROAR Community Reading Partnership
- One on One Tutoring
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Classroom Aide
- Library Aide
- Nurse's Aide
- Front Office Help