Campus Motto, Colors, and Mascot
South Park Middle School has a deep-rooted history dating back more than 100 years. Originally part of the South Park ISD, the Highland Avenue campus was initially a 12-room brick building. In 1923, a new structure was finished and became home to both South Park High School and Lamar Tech College. The School was home to South Park High School until 1986 when South Park ISD was merged with the Beaumont ISD. Soon after, the building that once housed high school students was then home to middle school students for several years. However, the historical structure was demolished in 2010 and a new, state-of-the-art building was erected in 2012 for South Park Middle School students to enjoy.
Practicing Excellence Everyday
Green and White