How to Apply
We are excited to announce that the Admission Application for the 2021-2022 school year is now live on our website! Please use the links to the left or the live link here to Apply Now!
Steps to Complete
- The Application: November 2020 through January 22, 2021
- The Interview: February 2021
- Final Admission: February 2021
- Commitment Letter: March 2021
- Apply Texas: May 2021
- Summer Bridge: July 19 - July 30, 2021
All six steps must be completed in order to retain a student's admission status, once granted. If a student is admitted and fails to complete one or more of the steps above, Beaumont ECHS will consider the student's admission offer to have been refused and the student will be removed from enrollment on the campus. A parent will be notified of next steps for enrollment in an appropriate educational setting, such as the student's zoned campus in BISD.
Please contact principal Melanie Pharis at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
- BISD works within the G-Suite of products so Google Chrome will work best for this process.
- This will be easiest on a desktop, laptop, or Chromebook, but is doable on a phone or tablet.
- Allow yourself approximately 1.5 continous hours to complete the application.
- Once the form is started, going back to a previous section will cause you to restart the entire form. There are several sections in the application to ensure each is accurate and complete before moving on to the next. If a break it needed while working on the application, leave the window or tab open and it will be there when you return. If you close the tab or the form without submitting, your work will be lost.