Beaumont ISD’s Human Resources Department will recruit, develop and retain a highly effective, diverse workforce by cultivating a productive, innovative institution for employees in order to enhance both employee and District effectiveness to prepare our next generation.
- Effectively Manage Recruitment
- Develop and Implement Retention Strategies
- Champion Training and Development for all Non-Instructional Paraprofessionals
- Utilize Technology to Enhance Department Processes and Procedures
- Improve Employee Morale
- Ensure Compliance with District Policies and State and Federal Laws
Beaumont Independent School District will value the following:
- Customer Service - BISD HR Department will passionately value, respect and honor both internal and external stakeholders and will focus on making every encounter with HR memorable.
- Integrity, Trust, Fairness - In order to appropriately govern the District’s policies, BISD HR Department will model the core values of our District by conducting business with honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and fairness.
- Communication - BISD HR Department will value the District’s culture of transparency by thoroughly communicating information of interest to our internal stakeholders.
- Professionalism - BISD HR Department employees will be the personification of the core values that our District holds and champion equality in behavior policies and practices.
- Staff Development - BISD HR Department will focus on advancing the knowledge and skills of our non-instructional paraprofessionals.
What We Do
The HR team is structured to focus on three areas:
Customer Service & Culture
Policy and Procedure Questions
Service Record Requests
Verification of Employment
New Hire Orientations
Strategic Programs that Support Positive Employee Culture
Employee Relations & Development
Internal Dispute Resolutions
HR Facilitated Training
Recruitment, Compensation & Position Control