BISD Call for Quality Schools
Beaumont ISD’s vision is to, in collaboration with the entire community, create an inclusive environment of academic excellence that supports the diverse needs of all learners. To realize this vision, Beaumont ISD (BISD) is committed to establishing and nurturing new in-district partnerships to cultivate, augment, and recruit the best leadership and talent to serve Beaumont’s kids.
Through the Call for Quality Schools, BISD is seeking partners inside the district as well as outside to design new and reimagine existing in-district schools, programs, and to identify new and existing talent to support our most at-need students.
Several guiding principles are core to BISD’s vision and expectations for future partnerships. The ideal partner will be aligned with BISD on its commitment to quality, equity, and collaboration, as outlined below.
- All partners must be committed to serving students and families through a shared definition of student success, including the development of a School Performance Framework that will be designed in the 2018-19 school year.
- All partners commit to and will describe how they will contribute to BISD’s goal of all district schools meeting Texas Education Agency (TEA) accountability standards by the end of the 2020-2021 school year, and how their partnership aligns with BISD’s core beliefs.
- Partners must focus on meeting the needs of all students, particularly Beaumont’s most vulnerable populations.
- All partners must receive the same access to funding and resources to ensure that all schools have the opportunity to achieve success for their students.
- All partners will commit to collaborating with BISD to provide high-quality options for all of Beaumont’s children and to sharing effective practices.
- BISD is committed to supporting partners as best as possible in developing great schools.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Click here for more information and to download the application.