Return to Headlines

What do I do if I suspect my child has a disability?

First, discuss your concerns with your child's teacher(s).  The teacher will be ablet to discuss your child's learning and hrlp you determine if they are making appropriate progress or if intervention strategies might be appropriate for your child.  If you continue to be concerned about your child's progress, contact your child's counselor.  Be sure to communicate with the school if you're child has a physical or mental impairment.