Posted by Melanie Pharis on 5/18/2021
Parents and seniors -
We want to reach out with a few reminders of information that needs to be at the forefront of your planning for graduation on the 27th at 7pm.
- All tickets have been distributed.
- Seniors need to return all borrowed materials such as textbooks and chromebooks no later than May 20th.
- Seniors need to settle any unpaid fines or debts to the campus no later than May 20th.
- Review the graduation dress code that was shared in PCC4. Briefly stated, students need to be within BISD dress code, dresses should be within three inches of the knee, and a minimum of business casual attire should be worn.
- Seniors that don't take care of these things will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
- All seniors that participated in the graduation ceremony at LIT are invited to attend a recognition ceremony before the BISD Board of Trustees this Thursday. If you plan to attend, please arrive by 5:45pm and bring your cap, gown, and LIT cords and stoles. Seating will be limited so family may not be able to enter the board room.
- Senior Picnic is May 25th from 10am to 1pm at Alice Keith Park. The pool will be open and a lifeguard will be on duty. Students that attend need to make transportation arrangements on their own.
- There will be a graduation rehearsal on campus at 9am May 26th in the auditorium. All seniors are required to attend.
- Graduation caps cannot be decorated at the BISD ceremony.
- Seniors need to plan to arrive at 6pm for graduation on May 27th / Family can start coming in as early as 6:30pm.
If you have any questions, email the senior class sponsor, Ms. Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org.