Why is the wrong school showing for my student?

Posted by:

The campus that displays is the campus your student is zoned to attend based on the parent/legal guardian's address in the district's computer system or the campus the child is approved to attend based on an approved transfer or special program placement.

You are encouraged to complete online registration with the displayed school name. If your student is pending an approved special program placement to a different school, the school name can be updated once all paperwork has been validated. If you have recently moved and need to update your student's address, please contact the child's campus to discuss how to submit proof of residency in order to update the information on file.